Quarantine file release

Moris Kod moriskod at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 15:19:52 UTC 2019

 OH yeah, Mailwatch. :) Thanks, I'll get right on that, it probably won't take to long to setup on my box.  I'll do a full back first though. :)

    On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 11:05:47 AM CST, Shawn Iverson <iversons at rushville.k12.in.us> wrote:

 Take a look at MailWatch :)
On Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 11:17 AM Moris Kod via MailScanner <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info> wrote:

 Apologies if this is covered in current manual.. is there a web based quarantine release system out there somewhere that
anyone is using with Mailscanner?   I use Clam and SaneSecurity 3rd party defs but  .doc files come in everyday that are fresh off the malware coders machines..  so I quarantine all .doc .docx etc..