More antivirus fun...

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Fri Feb 22 17:56:39 UTC 2019

Thanks – I’ve always used the zip files so am clueless regarding git.  Can I just download rep_viruses.php and drop it in place?
I really should better myself and learn more about it, but I need to get the issue fixed before science projects.  I do have a github account which was created to report issues some years back, but I’ve never played w/it beyond that.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.