Disarmed mail and spam checks

Peter H. Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Sat Aug 31 20:51:55 UTC 2019

I have my configuration set to deliver mail with Disarmed tags.  However
it appears this arrangement exempts the message from spam processing.  I
have a spam blacklist rule that should block a particular sender, but
these messages still come through with the {Disarmed} tag.  I scanned
the directives in MailScanner.conf, but didn't see how to handle this
situation.

The only relevant thing I found online was this

https://www.howtoforge.com/community/threads/mailscanner-and-spam-check-after-disarming-harmful-message.77624/

a posting of the same problem with no replies.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Peter