MailScanner and spamassasin

Thom van der Boon thom at vdb.nl
Thu Apr 25 04:59:33 UTC 2019

Maarten,

It is very unwise to have a "single" trigger to mark something as spam. If somebody accidentally mails you with this subject it will be marked as spam.

If you send me your e-mail address, I'll send you some examples I use to catch spam

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards,

Thom van der Boon
E-Mail: thom at vdb.nl

=====

Thom.H. van der Boon b.v.
Transito 4
6909 DA Babberich
Tel.: [ tel:+31884272727 | +31 (0)88 4272727 ]
Fax: +31 (0)88 4272789