Definite Fraud

Daniel Crothers daniel at crothers.me
Wed Apr 10 16:54:52 UTC 2019

Sorry if this has been answered before.

"MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the website at
"mandrillapp.com". Do not trust this website:
https://1tac.com/tracking

It's referencing Mandrill which is a product in MailChimp, an
extremely popular "marketing automation platform and an email
marketing service." It's used by businesses small, medium and large.

I am guessing this is the correct place to bring this up, as I cannot
seem to find any information on where to submit false positives. Just
like the tinyurl post I read, it's a centralized service
"mandrillapp.com", used by a large amount of people and I feel that
should be removed/white-listed as the real website in reference
1tac.com most definitely is not fraud.

Also I apologize if I'm breaking any rules of the mailing-list, this
is literally the first time I've interacted one like this. I thank you
all for your consideration.

Daniel