Prevent header forgery

Thom van der Boon thom at vdb.nl
Sun Sep 2 09:31:48 UTC 2018

Montis,

Out of the "spamassassin 3.4.1" Box it scores a 0.25

You need to write a one line rule to give it a higher score.See the spamassassin docs how to do that

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards,

Thom van der Boon
E-Mail: thom at vdb.nl

=====

Thom.H. van der Boon b.v.
Transito 4
6909 DA Babberich
Tel.: [ tel:+31884272727 | +31 (0)88 4272727 ]
Fax: +31 (0)88 4272789