[#EIM-824-86088]: Disable MailScanner for specific accounts.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue May 8 18:34:42 UTC 2018

On 05/08/2018 09:37 AM, Kalil Silva de Sousa wrote:

> We wish to disable MailScanner for specific accounts, we have already
> deactivated accounts directly through the front end, and we also process
> the following link:
> https://alphaserver.gr/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=102&language=english
> , but the disable / enable button does not appear in the MailScanner
> settings.

That link is specifically for cPanel. If you arer using cPanel, we
probably can't help with their front end UI.

For MailScanner, you can do this easily with a rule set. In your
MailScanner config you put

Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules

and then in the file scan.messages.rules in MailScanner's rules
directory you put things like