[Question] Email flow when using with milter

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Tue Jun 26 21:29:59 UTC 2018

Really appreciate it Mark. I misunderstood few things since the MailScanner interface shows the result of SPF and DKIM check. I thought they are done by MailScanner. Okay, so as long as the original sender can receive some kinds of notification message, I might try to apply a milter. I am really sorry for bothering all of you but more questions.

  1.  I can see there are lots of milter add-ons for Postfix. Are they all doing different jobs? Like you said before, I don't want to deploy redundant milters.
  2.  Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks very much.

Eoin