Checking URL on picture

David Jones djones at ena.com
Mon Jan 29 22:51:54 UTC 2018

On 01/29/2018 04:39 PM, Eoin Kim wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Thanks for your help. But couldn't it be done in the phishing check on MailScanner instead of putting a SA rule? Thanks again.
>
> Eoin

I don't think you can't do a simple "uri" rule like that on content in
an image.  Please post the entire message via pastbin.com so we can see
the full headers and body.  You may/should redact the email address but
don't change anything else.  I would like to run it through my
MailScanner and see how it scores.

--
David Jones