MailScanner v5.0.7-1 Released

Gao gao at pztop.com
Thu Jan 4 20:42:00 UTC 2018

I updated from v5.0.6 and the upgrade went smoothly. After the upgrade I
had trouble with MailWatch. It stop insert records to MariaDB. I
restarted Mailscanner, MariaDB, Nginx and Clamd at scan and still it
refused to insert new records in to maillog table. Although it appears
in the maillog MailWatch did record the email.

The "fix" is simple: reboot the server and everything back to normal.  I
still don't know what caused the issue. There should be a way to avoid
this issue without reboot which interrupt the mail service for few minutes.

Gao