MailScanner 5.0.7-2

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Sat Feb 17 20:05:00 UTC 2018

For the first error, if I were to venture to guess, your
/etc/MailScanner/CustomFunctions directory is present but empty.  I'm
looking at the preinst script, and it appears that the deb package assumes
a non-empty directory.  Try this please:

sudo touch /etc/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/test

and run the update again.

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 2:50 PM, Shawn Iverson <iversons at rushville.k12.in.us

--
Shawn Iverson, CETL