Release from quarantine with keeping original sender

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Wed Feb 7 01:39:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have a question about the configuration regarding the issue I am suffering at the moment. When I release quarantined emails through MailWatch, it looks like all email's sender is set to postmaster address of our mail servers. Is there a way to keep the original sender's address? I am not sure if this is a setting issue with MailScanner or MailWatch either. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me. Thanks a lot.

Eoin Kim
Systems Administrator

RCS Telecommunications
Level 1 - The Annexe, 133 Mary Street