R: About AntiVirus load time

Nicola Piazzi Nicola.Piazzi at gruppocomet.it
Sat Dec 29 08:26:05 UTC 2018

Thanks Mark
In Virus Scanners section I have clamd, so when i do clamscan manually it take 15 seconds buti s not the same thing that mailscanner do
Mailscanner use clamd daemon that already have databases in memory, it is ok
I also use sophos that its free and also take 7 seconds to run

Does someone have others free antivirus that works with mailscanner ?

Nicola Piazzi
CED - Sistemi
COMET s.p.a.
Via Michelino, 105 - 40127 Bologna - Italia
Tel.  +39 051.6079.293
Cell. +39 328.21.73.470
Web: www.comet.it