ClamAV logging

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 21 09:07:13 UTC 2018

Now, im dont know centos much but clamav is in debian logging to its own logfile.
You could adjust the syslogger and make clamav log to mail.log

Your using postfix, and you see an incoming and disconnects.
Spammers try to abuse your server and if postfix is setup ok, then its disconnect the session.

That is OK.  ( most of the time then )
And to analyse that i need much more info. ( and time. )  ;-)

As far i see below, looks ok to me.

Greetz,

Louis