Mailscanner milter to reject high score spam at MTA level

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Mon Aug 20 15:49:14 UTC 2018

RFC 5321 support added.

Also reviewing RFC 822, particularly handling of delivery failure notices,
with respect to the milter.

https://github.com/shawniverson/v5/commit/6eef93cb3cbc49f72cdca656e8a2bf655de351645321

Currently addressing a bug with the daemon forking new children.   Seems to
be caused by the Milter being a child process of MailScanner.  If I cannot
resolve, I plan to separate the Milter into its own daemon.  This may be
better anyway and allow both to be managed independently.

iversons at rushville.k12.in.us