MailScanner: Message attempted to kill MailScanner

DobriL Dobrilov dobril at stanga.net
Mon Aug 6 14:14:39 UTC 2018

Definitely this is something related only to my webmail and only when I send
emails to the same domain. I can send same message without any issue if I'm
using outlook or other mail client.
I can send messages from Webmail to all external domain without problem. All
thing mean that the problem cannot be disk space , ram or bad permissions.
echo Test |mail dobril at stanga.net , from the same server deliver messages
without problem.