Gmail truncating attachments from MailScanner

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Apr 17 17:58:39 UTC 2018

On April 17, 2018 9:21:07 AM PDT, foulplay at foulplay.org wrote:

>I seem to be going around in circles between MailScanner and Gmail.
>Would appreciate any insight that might help me in troubleshooting this
>further.

Please create a test email and send it through the problem MailScanner and post the raw message as received. You could look at the message both in Gmail (view original ) and that for a non-truncated message and see if there's any difference, but post that raw message and maybe we can see something.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>
Sent from my Not_an_iThing with standards compliant, open source software.