Spam Assassin Doesn't Seem To Be Learning

Quintin S. Giesbrecht q at snj.ca
Thu Sep 14 16:29:44 UTC 2017

It seems that SpamAssassin is not learning. When I run sa-learn --spam on an email, it says it learned from 1 message, etc...but if another message comes through that is identical, the spam score remains the same.  Any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks!

[Smith Neufeld Jodoin LLP]
Sent by Quintin Giesbrecht IT Manager
85 PTH 12 North - Steinbach, Manitoba  R5G 1A7
Tel: 204-326-3442 . Dir: (204)346-5106 . Fax: 204-326-2154

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify SNJ immediately so that we may amend our records. Then, please delete this message, and its attachments, if any, without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.