Razor

Quintin S. Giesbrecht q at snj.ca
Wed Sep 13 16:04:14 UTC 2017

Can anyone tell me how I know that Razor is working with MS and SA?  It appears to be from the SA lint test, but how do I know that MS is using it? Is there anything in the logs that would show that Razor is being checked?

Thanks!

Quintin

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify SNJ immediately so that we may amend our records. Then, please delete this message, and its attachments, if any, without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.