Code inside message

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 7 21:31:34 UTC 2017

On 09/07/2017 02:15 PM, Eoin Kim wrote:

> Just a quick question. Are there any similar or equivalent setting in Exchange server? I am not a Windows guy so have no idea. If it's possible, I assume that I don't need to change in MailScanner, correct?

I don't know anything about what Exchange can or cannot do, but MTAs
generally don't do things like modifying HTML tags in message bodies.

Your issue as I understand it is certain messages are displaying JSON
like data as text because the data are inside <script> tags that
MailScanner has "disarmed". The only way I know to fix that is to
configure MailScanner to not disarm the script tags. You should do that
in a ruleset so you can only do it for mail from trusted servers.