You've received a new fax - Virus

Peter H. Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Wed Sep 6 13:03:23 UTC 2017

Most malware inside of MS Office documents are macro viruses.  I use the
daemonized version of ClamAV, clamd, and in clamd.conf have activated
these directives:

ScanOLE2 yes
OLE2BlockMacros yes

That marks all messages with attached MS Office documents containing
macros as viral. There might be someone in your office who needs to
receive such documents, but the vast majority of Word/Excel documents
containing macros are malware.

Peter