You've received a new fax - Virus

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Sep 6 07:53:31 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 06 September 2017 at 07:22:08, saifur rahman wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> You have received a fax..............I got virus msg with word file
> attachment.

Which anti-virus scanner identified this as a virus and what was it called?

> How can I blocked You've received a new fax - Virus By the Mailscanner.

Which anti-virus engine/s have you currently configured in MailScanner?

Antony.

--
Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but
rather when there is nothing left to take away.

 - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.