Mailscanner 5.0.6-4 ant port 25 not listening

Marek Górny marek.gorny at bolix.pl
Mon Sep 4 12:27:11 UTC 2017

ok thanks a lot,
so both services shoud be run to process emails;

Restarting mailscanner.service i also noticed (don't now is normal):

Sep 04 14:05:29 mail2 ms-init[10821]: rsync: send_files failed to open "/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp/MoeRrUXo0p.virus": Operation not permitted (1)
Sep 04 14:05:29 mail2 ms-init[10821]: rsync: send_files failed to open "/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp/a8Y6q9zHFA.virus": Operation not permitted (1)
Sep 04 14:05:29 mail2 ms-init[10821]: rsync: send_files failed to open "/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp/pvaBzX5M2u.virus": Operation not permitted (1)
Sep 04 14:05:29 mail2 ms-init[10821]: rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c (1165) [sender=3.1.0]

checking out what's in the files:

usr/lib/MailScanner/wrapper/f-secure-wrapper /opt/f-secure/fsav /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp/*
F-Secure Anti-Virus CLI version 1.0  build 0069

Scan started at Mon Sep  4 14:11:02 2017
Database version: 2017-09-04_08

MoeRrUXo0p.virus: Infected: EICAR-Test-File (not a virus) [Aquarius]
a8Y6q9zHFA.virus: Infected: EICAR-Test-File (not a virus) [Aquarius]
pvaBzX5M2u.virus: Infected: EICAR-Test-File (not a virus) [Aquarius]

Scan ended at Mon Sep  4 14:11:02 2017
3 files scanned
3 files infected

Regards