Whitelist authenticated clients

Conz Conz at B0x.nl
Wed Oct 25 19:20:54 UTC 2017

I have a shiny new v5.0.6 installation running on CentOS 7 with Postfix as
MTA.

It's set up as a local mailserver and not as a gateway with clients from
random IP's. I'm running into the problem where email being sent is scanned
and occasionally marked as spam for a bunch of reasons like SPF / DKIM /
using Outlook.

Can I make it ignore/whitelist emails from the local domain that have been
submitted with authentication ?  I don't want to open up the possibility of
having forged emails getting through by just whitelisting the domain.

I can't white list source ip's because there's no telling where the source
ip will be coming from.

believed to be clean.