Postfix / MailScanner question - per domain relaying

Quintin S. Giesbrecht q at snj.ca
Tue Oct 10 15:02:18 UTC 2017

We use an external mail host that relays all of our email to us on domain abc.domain.com. So all email on this domain comes from 1 subnet.

We also have another domain xyz.domain.com which I need to receive email from anywhere for.

In order to tighten things up a bit, I want to reject all mail destined to abc.domain.com that is NOT from the subnet of our external mail relay.  Is this possible? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Here is how I picture this:

Reject all mail to abc.domain.com
Allow mail from 123.123.123.0/24 to abc.domain.com
Allow mail from anywhere to xyz.domain.com

Thanks for any insight.

[Smith Neufeld Jodoin LLP]
Sent by Quintin Giesbrecht IT Manager
85 PTH 12 North - Steinbach, Manitoba  R5G 1A7
Tel: 204-326-3442 . Dir: (204)346-5106 . Fax: 204-326-2154

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify SNJ immediately so that we may amend our records. Then, please delete this message, and its attachments, if any, without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.