Spam getting VERY low scores

Dave Jones dave at jonesol.com
Tue Oct 3 12:34:12 UTC 2017

Setup Postfix with postscreen RBL weighting.  This IP is on a number of
major RBLs:

http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/58.135.84.25.html

Search the SpamAssassin mailing list archives for senderscore.org and you
should find some Postfix postscreen details along with extra rules to add
to SA for RCVD_IN_SENDERSCORE.

That message would have been bounced by Postfix but if it made it to SA,
then it would have scored a 29.2 in my MailScanner.

Dave