Quarantine From Header differ From Body

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Nov 29 06:47:08 UTC 2017

On 11/28/2017 12:07 AM, Braun, Thomas [WEKAL] wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> is there an option/way to simply quarantine all faked  Body-From Mails when this differ case insensitive to the Header-From?

What do you mean by faked Body-From Mails as opposed to Header-From?

Do you mean the From: header as opposed to the envelope sender? If so,
you could probably create SpamAssassin rules to do it, but I think it is
a bad idea, Many legitimate emails have a From: header address different
from the envelope sender. This reply as you receive it from the list is
but one example.