Any chance of a new release?

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Sat May 27 22:01:18 UTC 2017

I'm working on systemd scripts for mailscanner.  I'm betting that Jerry is
waiting on me to complete and test that work first.  I'm getting closer,
just need to adapt or generalize the scripts for debian and SuSE
derivatives.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Randal, Phil <phil.randal at hoopleltd.co.uk>
wrote:

> Is there any chance of a new release incorporating all the changes up to
> date?
>

> Cheers,
>

> Phil
>

> *Phil Randal – Infrastructure Engineer*
>
> *Hoople Ltd | Plough Lane Offices | Plough Lane | Hereford | HR4 0LE*
>
> *Tel*: *01432 260415*
>
> *Email*: phil.randal at hoopleltd.co.uk
>
> *Website*: www.hoopleltd.co.uk
>

> Hoople Ltd, Registered in England and Wales No. 7556595
> Registered office: Plough Lane, Hereford, HR4 0LE
>
> "Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
> the individual and not necessarily those of Hoople Ltd. You should be aware
> that Hoople Ltd. monitors its email service. This e-mail and any attached
> files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.
> This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed
> on. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in
> error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
> copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and destroy all
> copies of it."

Shawn Iverson, CETL
Director of Technology
Rush County Schools