Make Spamassassin learn spam mails

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Tue May 2 10:31:30 UTC 2017

Oh, good to know. Thanks mate, really appreciate it. So, I believe you are talking about setting Non Spam Actions? If I set it to store and deliver, does it automatically deliver the clean emails to receivers and store them for setting SA learning? What if I delete the message files on the system after delivery? Does the SA still keep what it learnt? Storing the clean messages might occupy the disk quite quickly though I guess. Thanks again.

Eoin Kim
Systems Administrator

RCS Telecommunications
Level 1 - The Annexe