Quarantine reports

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Wed Mar 29 11:49:30 UTC 2017

Okay - that did it.  I didn’t realize it was needed again.

On to other things ;-) - I may still yet try mariadb.  It might require upgrading my server to SLES 12 though to be totally successful, so that might take awhile!

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia.Net LLC
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office