No logging to SQL again - new error (to me)

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Mon Mar 27 14:58:06 UTC 2017

I am running the development version from either Saturday or Sunday.  Mysql - although I’ve seen that maybe I should switch to maria?  But I don’t know why it worked until about 2 hours ago and then just stopped.

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia.Net LLC
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office