Get Detailed SpamAssassin logging

Tim Wright tim at wcs-tech.com
Fri Jun 30 18:34:17 UTC 2017

For some reason I have notice that SpamAssassin has just stop doing RBL lookups.  If I take a known bad message and run the command line directly feeding in that file, it get the SPAM level I would expect, very high.  But when it was run during the MailScanner process it was allowed through with a score of 1.2.  How do I get the SA details?  How do I get MailScanner to put the details in maillog or some other log file that I can confirm the details.

Thanks

Tim