Upgrade to CentOS 7.0

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Thu Jun 15 22:19:58 UTC 2017

Jerry,

Yes.  There's a little bug in the SUSE installer, but it was already
present prior to the changes.  Just a missing perl module that should be
installed when running install.sh.  I have an issue open for it.  With a
little time I should be able to resolve it for you.

Feel free to test further, or if desired, let me know and I'll run another
round of testing.  I have run successful tests on CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu,
and SUSE.

As near as I can tell, sendmail already runs in split mode on non-Redhat
based systems.

iversons at rushville.k12.in.us