Trouble with mails from Blackberry

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 13 16:51:31 UTC 2017

On 06/13/2017 09:09 AM, Gao wrote:

> I check the HeaderEval.pm file and it does has the code you mentioned.
>
> And I verified it with "spamassassin --lint -D" and I see the plugin is
> loaded:
>
> Then how come it still give a score of 3.0?

If in fact your HeaderEval.pm file contains

 return 0 if $from =~ /^SRS\d=/;

in the check_ratware_envelope_from subroutine and your Blackberry
messages have envelope from similar to the

"SRS0=HaG/vD=5N=mydomain.com=gjv at srs.bis6.us.blackberry.com"

value in your OP, I can't explain why the rule hits.