Per Domain Settings

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Sat Jul 1 16:49:28 UTC 2017

It’s not clear to me from that post how to change the spam “handling” per domain.  For example, mark as spam but deliver.  I had seen that particular thread but didn’t see how that would help for my needs.

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia.Net LLC
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office