Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Fri Jan 27 09:20:55 UTC 2017

On Friday 27 January 2017 at 02:03:06, McMannis wrote:

> Can you delete me from this list?  Thanks.

Could you unsubscribe yourself, please?

From the headers of every email on this list:

  <mailto:mailscanner-request at lists.mailscanner.info?subject=subscribe>

So, you can unsubscribe through a web interface, or by sending an email (but
*not* to the list).

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of them by the sense of
achievement you get from getting them to work at all. In other words - and

 - Douglas Noel Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.