FW: Quarantine options

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:59:32 UTC 2017

Hello Miguel!

Although many participants on this page actually do use Mailwatch for
Mailscanner, this list is primarily for MailScanner...
You'll be more likely to get a good answer from the Mailwatch list (
mailwatch-users at lists.sourceforge.net), especially since your question seem
to be solely about Mailwatch.

Cheers!
--
-- Glenn

> Hello guys,
>

> I am using mailwatch to look into my emails from mailscanner.
>
> Normally you can set the option "define('QUARANTINE_USE_FLAG', true);" in
> your conf.php from mailwatch.
>
> I am running mailscanner version 4.84.6.
>
> Unfortunately, the options does not come into the mailwatch page.
>

> Does anyone know how to solve these problem..?
>

> Thanks for help!
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Miguel

-- Glenn