[Question] RE: sending warning message

alex at vidadigital.com.pa alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Wed Jan 25 13:53:18 UTC 2017

I believe it should be a lot easier with sendmail, I could help a bit more if that were the case.

Alex Neuman van der Hans Producer/Host, Vida Digital
+1 (440) 253-9789 <tel:+1 (440) 253-9789> | +507 6781-9505 <tel:+507 6781-9505> | Panama |alex at vidadigital.com.pa <mailto:alex at vidadigital.com.pa> | http://vidadigital.com.pa/ <http://vidadigital.com.pa/> | Skype:alexneuman <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5234486814965760&t=0.4486080201114071#> | wiseintro.co/alexneuman
 <http://facebook.com/vidadigital>  <http://pa.linkedin.com/in/alexneuman>  <http://twitter.com/alexneuman>  <http://pinterest.com/vidadigital>  <http://youtube.com/user/reliantpty>  <http://instagram.com/vidadigital>  <http://vidadigital.com.pa.wordpress.com/>  <http://amazon.com/?tag=vidadigi-20>  <http://skype:alexneuman/?call&topic=Signature>  <http://whatsapp//send?text=Hello>  <http://wiseintro.co/alexneuman>