[Question] RE: sending warning message

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Wed Jan 25 03:54:44 UTC 2017

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your message. Yes, you are right. At the moment, the receiver gets an email with an attachment (%org-name%-Attachment-Warning.txt). What I want to achieve is sending the message to the sender only because it's a sender's fault (e.g. double extension filename). So, it's a bit difficult to explain with my limited English but for example, when a company user sends an email with double extension filename attachment, then:

    MailScanner: hey, you are doing a bad thing (to sender)
    MailScanner: hey, he is doing a bad thing to you (to receiver)

So, I don't want the second thing to happen. Is it possible? Thanks.

Eoin