Denial Of Service attack

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:43:08 UTC 2017

Actually, unless the OP has done something to the user/group setup, this is
simply a case of malconfihuration...:-)

Looking at my 16.04 install, postfix runs as user postfix with group
postfix, and I wouldn't even hazard a guess at whst clamd is running as...
These things should be checked, and the MS config made to comply (use ps to
learn more:), and fix any errors with chown (with MS/postfix shut down)...
After that, things should start working;-)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn

Den 22 jan. 2017 7:40 em skrev "Mark Sapiro" <mark at msapiro.net>:

On 01/22/2017 10:32 AM, Marcelo Machado wrote:

> I work with some Ubuntu servers with MailScanner installed and I
> noticed right now that this error does not occur in version 14.04, but
> only in version 16.04.

Which makes it likely that the issue is with apparmor.