Relay access denied

Peter Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Fri Jan 13 22:34:22 UTC 2017

If mail is coming from all over the Internet to your host, setting

mynetworks = 0.0.0.0/0

in main.cf works as well.  Many modern distributions like Ubuntu have only
127.0.0.1 and similar local addresses in the mynetworks field by default.

I recommend reading http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html for a
comprehensive overview of how Postfix handles incoming mail.

Peter