MailScanner - RHEL 7 Systemd

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Thu Jan 12 10:15:24 UTC 2017

On Thursday 12 January 2017 at 11:04:50, Faisal Naeem wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I need your support for setting up MailScanner with RHEL 7.2. Your support
> is highly appreciated for configuring MailScanner system unit to run the
> service properly along with ExecStart statements for both incoming and
> outgoing Exim.

Are you asking for someone to install and configure MailScanner on your system
for you, or have you tried to do it yourself and run into some problems which
you'd like specific advice about?

If you want someone to do the work for you, I suggest you investigate
consultants in your area who have expertise in RedHat Linux, Exim and
MailScanner, or try https://www.mailscanner.info/professional-support

If you are instead looking for free advice from members of this list regarding
some specific problems, then maybe you could tell us:

1. Have you already got a working MTA based on Exim?

2. Have you tried installing MailScanner on it and run into a problem (if so,
what)?

3. Have you looked at https://www.mailscanner.info/install/exim/ and followed
its guidelines?

The more information you give us about what you've tried and what problems you
encountered, the more we might be able to assist you.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"The future is already here.   It's just not evenly distributed yet."

 - William Gibson

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.