ICAP Support for MS?

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Tue Jan 10 07:45:10 UTC 2017

Guten Tag,
> Hi,
>
> while doing a Sandbox setup for a customer, I was looking into whether
> there is an easy way to implement ICAP-scanning into their MS
> installation ... so far, without success ... haven't been able to find
> any way ... am I missing anything?
P.S - came across one milter - smtp-vilter - which is supposed to have
ICAP support, but the download page for the sources doesn't exist
anymore ... haven't been able to find any mirrors, though, even if it
seems to be included in some *BSD distris ... anybody have an idea where
I can get a hold of it?
Thanks!
--

PGP Fingerprint: A79F A33F 5B13 BEB7 A51D 274F F99C 3AE2 4BCB 7015