Optimizing Anti-Spam

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Wed Jan 4 20:20:12 UTC 2017

I’ll have to give Postscreen a look too!  I used to have a “selective greylisting” setup on my server, but it sounds like postscreen is a similar implementation since the last time I worked on this!

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office