mailscanner quarantine items

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Jan 4 17:20:30 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 04 January 2017 at 18:09:08, Miguel van Loon wrote:

> can not add because there would be gives errors in crontab to..

What error do you get?

> Also an idea why?

What are you trying to add to crontab to get the error?

> Or is it easier to create a file and put it somewhere for crontab?

I'm not sure what you mean by this - you *are* saving the script somewhere
like /usr/local/bin/scriptname and then adding an entry to crontab to run that
script, aren't you?

Tell what you're doing and what goes wrong, and we may be able to help.

Antony.

--
This is not a rehearsal.
This is Real Life.