Mailscanner, forwarding and SPF

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Tue Feb 21 13:29:32 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 21 February 2017 at 13:15:51, Nerk Nerk wrote:

> Thank you for your answers.
>
> The problem is, that the people that use my filters, don't own the server
> that their email is hosted on. So they can't always decide to turn
> something off.

So, maybe they should consider owning their own server, or having a fully-
hosted email service (not just filtering) from you?

Further information on how the mail flow works (see my questions below) would
be helpful to us if you want some suggestions on how to set up a workaround,
if the customer isn't prepared or able to make the ideal changes.

--
These clients are often infected by viruses or other malware and need to be
fixed.  If not, the user at that client needs to be fixed...