Inconsistent SpamAssassin report

Diederik van den Burger diederik at webrelated.nl
Tue Feb 7 18:17:56 UTC 2017

MailScanner is running as the postfix user. If I run the spamassassin command as root I do not see any errors. Is there any way to see logs on the spamassassin command as MailScanner runs it?

And indeed I have not mentioned my OS yet. I am running Ubuntu 16.04.1. While I respect your advise on using CentOS, I am willing to try and debug this first. As MailScanner lists Ubuntu as supported, I believe it should work. If I really cannot figure it out I will think of switching to CentOS.

Thanks though ;).