Inconsistent SpamAssassin report

Diederik van den Burger diederik at webrelated.nl
Tue Feb 7 17:54:54 UTC 2017

Thanks for your help by the way. When I run the following command:

spamassassin -t -d -C /etc/MailScanner/spamassassin.conf < spamemail
or even
sudo su postfix -p -c "spamassassin -t -d -C /etc/MailScanner/spamassassin.conf < spamemail"

I still get the following warnings:

Feb  7 17:52:36.156 [4359] warn: config: path "/root/.spamassassin" is inaccessible: Permission denied
Feb  7 17:52:36.157 [4359] warn: config: path "/root/.spamassassin/user_prefs" is inaccessible: Permission denied
Feb  7 17:52:36.157 [4359] warn: config: default user preference file /root/.spamassassin/user_prefs not accessible: Permission denied

And furthermore, I also don't get a spam report anymore. It says:
"(no report template found)"
Is this expected behaviour?

Best regards,
Diederik