One domain in my postfix config is not being scanned by mailscanner

Manuel Palachuk manuel at palachuk.com
Wed Dec 20 18:24:45 UTC 2017

All,

Thank you for your help on this.

It appears I had been misled as to the actual problem by the ends user. Their emails were in fact getting the subject updated to say Disarmed or spam.

I should have checked myself.

The end users in question really are just getting a lot of legitimate spam (spam below the score as they are not harmful or over markety).

And these don't get marked as spam.

It appears someone has subscribed them to many sites for email and such, but all the emails are clean and not spam.

They wouldn't be removed unless the Spamassasin score was something like 9.

I'm posting this for the next newbie to find.

Thank you all again.

Manuel Palachuk
ManuelPalachuk.com