MailScanner Ignoring All Emails

Quintin S. Giesbrecht q at snj.ca
Fri Aug 25 13:14:25 UTC 2017

Followed the same instructions that Shawn Iverson sent in reply to this...listed below. From my understanding, the ms-sendmail script is a MailScanner specific script to start sendmail.  In any case, I have done this, to no avail...

Thanks.

systemctl stop sendmail
systemctl stop sm-client
systemctl disable sendmail